Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"That '70s Show" video clips

This is for Nikki - I've just uploaded 3 short clips of "That '70s Show". Amy Adams appeared as Kat Peterson in the episode "Burning Down the House" in 2000 (season 2, episode 15). This TV series is about a group of teenage friends, their mishaps, and their coming of age, set in 1970s Wisconsin.


Jackie (Mila Kunis) invites Eric (Topher Grace), Donna (Laura Prepon) and Michael (Ashton Kutcher) to a formal-yet-casual dinner party, but Michael gets it wrong and invites a "few" other people to the party. For a while Steven (Danny Masterson) has been sneaking around with Kat Peterson (Amy Adams), the most popular girl at school, but when he meets her at the party she completely ignores him.

I would also like to say a big thank you to everyone who sent me emails. I've got most of the videos you requested so I'll definitely post the clips on the blog. I'll do my best to upload them as soon as possible so please keep eye on this site!

3 comments:

Elijah said...

really interesting blog. yours video clips are entertaining. I watched these video clip. Download that 70s show free

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of TV Shows. And always catch all my favorite series from this website. This is also a nice series thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Video clips are amazing. Thanks for sharing the video clips. Thanks for the post. I really like to Watch TV Shows Online.