Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Enchanted" comes out on DVD on March 18

The really cute, funny and magical movie "Enchanted" comes out on DVD and Blu-ray on March 18, 2008 in the US. It's definitely a must-buy for Amy's fans, especially because the DVD boasts a vast number of bonus features, including deleted scenes, bloopers and more!

"Enchanted" is a classic Disney fairytale colliding with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess (Amy Adams) who is sent to our world by an evil queen. The now-real girl has to survive in New York City and find her way home again to her true love.

Make sure you pre-order your DVD as soon as possible on Amazon, Bestbuy or others. I'll post a DVD review when I receive my copy. Here's the list of bonus features:

* FANTASY COMES TO LIFE - Three behind-the-scenes featurettes about the musical sequences : “Happy Working Song,” “That’s How You Know,” “A Blast at the Ball”
* DELETED SCENES - Including exclusive intros by director Kevin Lima
* BLOOPERS - A cute reel of missed takes.
* PIP'S PREDICAMENT: A POP-UP ADVENTURE - Giselle’s chipmunk friend Pip stars in this new short.
* THE D-FILES (only on Blue-ray disc) - Enchanted is loaded with witty hidden references to classic Disney films. “The D-Files” rewards players who spot them with a short featurette showing the original Disney reference. High scoring players are treated to three extra special videos: “So Close,” “Making Ever Ever After” and “True Love’s Kiss.”

The splendid DVD artwork:

With thanks to Walt Disney Pictures Home Entertainment

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am definitely buying this! I've been waiting since November! lol Thanks for posting, now I know when to get it!

~Amber

macefrancis said...

Ooh, A Blast At The Ball... I think that's Jimmy and Idina's duet :)

Anonymous said...

I watched Enchanted and she did way awesome in it. I don't know if this is really Amy Adams blog or if she's going to read this but I just wanted to ask her a question if she does read this. I heard you were raised a latter day saint and I was just wondering why you don't believe in that anymore? I know everyone has there own reasons. I believe you are a great person from what I've heard of you and it says a lot about you for not working at hooters after they tried making you wear those clothes. It shows you are modest and respect yourself. But thats just my opinion. Sorry I kinda went off the question but I don't want you to think I'm judging or whatever for not being a mormon. Just wanted to know why you changed your mind.
-SW