Sunday, February 24, 2008

No "Best song" Academy Award for Enchanted

Despite Enchanted having three songs in the running for "Best song" Academy Award, "Falling Slowly" from the Irish movie Once wins the Oscar. It's a little bit disappointing but the winner song was really lovely.

Kristin Chenoweth and Jon McLaughlin did a fine job with "That's how you know" and "So Close".

The orchestra played the music from “Happy Working Song” when Amy Adams stepped onto the stage to present the award for "Original Score". She awarded the Oscar to Dario Marianelli for Atonement. Amy appeared to be way more relaxed!

It's almost 5AM here - but I'll post more pictures later today. If anyone has a video of Amy's singing performance, I would be extremely grateful if you could send it to stephany.kong[at]hotmail.fr :-) Thank you so much!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Damn! I recorded 2 red carpet appearances, her performance and presentation and I can't pass it to my computer... I have no idea why! UGH!

It might take a couple of days, someone will probably get videos up before me!

You don't happen to know anything about it, do you? I mean, how to rip DVDs.

Anonymous said...

I wonder, she was dancing with So Close right?? 'Cause if it was not her the double was exactly like her!!!

I loved Amy and I'm so mad that Enchanted didn't won :'(

Kirsten said...

Nope, that wasn't Amy... but she did look a lot like her. The only one of the "look alikes" that looked anything close, IMHO.

Gizzi said...

Cynthia I have a dvdrip program on my computer. I would gladedly help you put up Amy's perfomance.

Mail me if you want help or add me on msn on this address:
klai_cats@hotmail.com

Writing it out said...
This comment has been removed by the author.