Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Amy Adams receives triple MTV nomination

Amy Adams scored a record of three individual nominations at the 2008 MTV Movie awards. Aside from her nod for "Best Comedic Performance", she boasts nominations for "Best Female Performance" and "Best Kiss" (with Patrick Dempsey).

Fans can vote by visiting MovieAwards.MTV.com before May 23 to support their favorite nominees in each category. Please go on this site and vote for Amy - she deserves our support!

The awards show will be hosted by Mike Myers at the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California.. The MTV Movie Awards will air live on MTV on Sunday, June 1. Performers and presenters will be announced soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great news!I've already voted.

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!!! I'm gonna vote Amy as many times as I can!!!

Tiffany said...

I voted!

Anonymous said...

VOTE EVERYONE! :)

I can't waaitt! I hope she attends.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Super news! :)

Catherine said...

I've voted..and i'm going to try and spread the word!

Anonymous said...

it would be great if she won in all three catagories that she is nominated in can you see the headline- Amy Adams rocks the MTV movie awards

issys4 said...

This request is a bit off topic, but I need help with the URL portion of signing up on MTV Movies to vote for Amy in all three categories. To my knowledge, I do not have a URL. I used my son's URL from My Space with the appropriate password, etc., but it was not accepted. I'd appreciate any assistance you could give me. Thanks.

Stephany said...

Hi issys4,

I'm not sure I understand your request because you don't need any password to vote. Simply go on http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2008/ and you should be able to vote!