Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Amy Adams feels like a true redhead

AMY ADAMS (Age: 33)
Actress and enhanced strawberry blonde

"I am completely open to dying my hair for a role. Giselle, from Enchanted, had blonde hair for a second. I am happy that Disney agreed with me that I looked much better as a redhead.

I do, however, love wigs. There is so much freedom in wigs.

When I dyed my hair true red for the first time, I felt as if it was what nature intended. I have been accused of being a bit of a spitfire, so in that way I absolutely live up to the stereotype. The red hair suited my personality. I was a terrible blonde."

Source: People

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When/where was this picture taken? Anyone?

Stephany said...

This picture was taken at the 4th Annual 'Night Before' Party held at the Beverly Hills Hotel on March 4, 2006 in Beverly Hills.

The event raised 6.1 million for the Motion Picture and Television Fund.

Anonymous said...

she is right, and she looks very natural with red hair, a way better.
-Amanda

Anonymous said...

She looks very cool as a redhead.
Hey Steph you are a super-fan! You find all these photos and videos!
Thanks for sharing them!