Saturday, May 3, 2008

Amy Adams on Conan O'Brien in July 1999

Here's a video of Amy Adams promoting "Manchester Prep" (Cruel Intentions 2) on Conan O'Brien. The show aired on 23 July 1999. It was Amy's first big interview on national television.


UPDATE:
Just added a video of Amy appearing for the second time on the Late Night seven years after her first appearance - more precisely on 7 February 2006. She talks about her Oscar nomination for "Junebug" and her past experience in dinner theater and at Hooters.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great find, Steph! I believe this is the first interview of her I've ever seen.

"Let's make out. It'll be fun"!!??!! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, do u have a clip of the 2nd she went on conan?

Stephany said...

Yes, I do. I'm going to upload it right now and edit this post. :-)

Anonymous said...

great post Stephany she is just as great as ever and really doesn't seem to have changed at all since this interview

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! Cool blog! Amy Adams is great... so funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww. I loved both of those. She's so funny, and of course Conan helps. Haha.

Does anyone know of a fanmail address for Amy? I really wanted to write a letter and send it. That would be sweet, I always have the hopes that the person will actually read it. Ha.

Stephany said...

Hi Jennifer,

Here's Amy fanmail address:

Amy Adams
c/o The Firm
9465 Wilshire Blvd, 6th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

Good luck :)

Tiffany said...

aww I love her! :)

Anonymous said...

Just out of my own curiosity: Has anyone written to her and received a response? I know she's a busy girl ;)

Unknown said...

Great interview!
Amy looks very happy!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can watch her appearance on Conan from December 2008 ?

Clay said...

Does anyone know where I can watch her appearance on Conan from December 2008 ?

Unknown said...

Hi, is this still her fan mail address? 😇