Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Miss Pettigrew" French poster

"Miss Pettigrew lives for a day" is finally coming out in theaters in Paris. It's being released on February 25, 2008 and the new poster looks quite lovely! The slogan at the top of the poster says "there is no age for fairy tales" and it looks as though they are trying to put Amy under the spotlight with a photograph very close to what we could see in "Enchanted". Here's a link to the French official website: http://www.misspettigrew-lefilm.com.

4 comments:

AmyAdamsFanEAA said...

Thats the best poster I've seen from MPLFAD yet

Anonymous said...

I love the poster! I wish it was the American one >< Are you going to see it soon Steph? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Amy was nominated to the OScars!!! And I'm glad that Kate Winslet wasn't nominated for Best Supporting Actress again! I really think Amy will win this time!!! So proud :)

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

The person who designed that poster must've read my IMDb user comment.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970468/usercomments-29

Then again, maybe he or she completley disregarded what I had to say and made Amy the central focus anyhow.