Thursday, January 15, 2009

Amy Adams to attend Parisian Premiere of "Doubt"

Announcement x-posted on the "Amy Adams Fans" forum:

Hey guys!

Long time no see - how's everyone? God I miss you all! I've been pretty busy lately due to my new stressful job (I hate coming home late and leaving awfully early in the morning!) but I'm hoping to come back online more often. I know I have not updated this blog for a while and I apologize for it.

Sounds like it's been amazing for Amy these past few months. What did I miss? I was so excited to learn about her Golden Globe nomination! Seeing her work recognized on a regular basis for such a high distinction is wonderful. Bring on the Oscars!

Just wanted to inform you that the French Premiere of "Doubt" is on Monday January 19, 2009 in Paris. Meryl Streep, John Patrick Shanley and Amy Adams are all attending. They are expected to be on the red carpet at 7:30PM. Movie starts at 8:30PM. Here's a picture from the Theatre (they're going to put a giant screen). I'll try to leave work early as it is not very far from where I am.


Anyways- I better go or I'll be late for work! Take care everyone ;o)

Stephany xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephany! So nice to see you back here!

AmyAdamsFanEAA said...

Welcome back Stephany

Anonymous said...

Yay, so glad to see you're back!

Anonymous said...

nice to have you back

Unknown said...

You are back !!! :-)
I like reading this blog !
Hope you all the best~