Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amy attends "Doute" Premiere in the city of lights

Just a quick update to inform you that I didn't go to the "Doubt" Premiere in Paris yesterday evening because I was working outside of town so I couldn't make it in time. Gutted - especially because I was told it was not really crowded. *sigh* Anyways -- You can see a photograph of Amy arriving at the Theatre Edouard VII below or a few more pictures here. Not sure what to think of the hair, but I do like the dress!

I would also like to share two important links to Amy Adams websites :
- Amy Adams Fan, featuring the superb "Enchanting Amy Adams" forum where you can chat about everything Amy with very friendly fans
- EnchantingAmy.com, opening on January 31st and owned by Lisa

Have a nice day everyone & take care :)

1 comment:

missy's storyworld said...

I'm not sure about the hair either! lol It's... interesting.