Friday, October 24, 2008

"Doubt" to open AFI Festival 2008



An unfinished version of "Doubt", a period drama starring Amy Adams will replace "The Soloist", which Paramount pulled after moving the pic's release to March 2009, at the AFI Festival 2008.

The movie is still being finished, but we were so excited to show "Doubt" and help our friends at AFI FEST and the American Film Institute at the same time. We couldn’t possibly pass up the opportunity,” said Miramax president Daniel Battsek.

Amy Adams, Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman have all been invited to the Premiere. The AFI Festival runs October 30 - November 9.

Source: Variety.

OFF-TOPIC: this message is directed to Dan. I received your email and tried to reply twice but each time I got a failure delivery notice in return. Any idea why's that happening and how I could get back to you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephany- Do you mean me?

Stephany said...

Absolutely! I have tried to emailed you twice but it looks as though you didn't get any of them. Or did you?

Anonymous said...

I did not recieve any email from you Stephany so I guess my account is not working right